Please help me with prayers. My God ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings Children of God,My name is ### and i am writing my final exam which determine my future next month,May you please help me with prayers,passing this exam is a key to our family breakthrough poverty.Please help me thank you
Replies
10
Views
177
God help me, help my financial, hope people have debt with me can pay his debt, at least half of his debt, I need that to pay my rent. Even I think it need miracle, I believe God you Will help me....in the name of Jesus Amen.......
Replies
5
Views
244
I am in trouble. I need a prayer to help me please, I am in so much debt and my rent is also due today and I don’t wanna lie, my landlord might evict me today if I do not find the funds but also I do not wanna lie and tell him to wait because there is no where I will get it right now. I also do...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom