Please help me to survive my broken heart. Help me to see clearly for ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please help me to survive my broken heart. Help me to see clearly for my job interview today. Help me to forgive those who wronged me. Help me to take care of family issues. Help me to heal. Help me to get back on track in all areas, Lord. Thank you. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
518
Dear God thank you for helping me get back home from work today. I am laying down on my bed and drinking ### and ### and I'm watching TV. Please help me get to a funeral tomorrow and to not be shaking and sweating from my AUD. I don't want others to see me in such a bad condition. Please soften...
Replies
7
Views
170
Dear God please help me stop drinking alcohol and smoking pot. I am in my bed again and I should be at work. I'm really sorry God but I am just a little bit tired of working and providing for my family. I really don't want to provide for myself anymore. I'm a little bit scared of losing my job...
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom