Please help me to pass this training ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let me pass my training at my job and also give me peace of mind because it is difficult and I'm scared to lose my job if I don't pass. Kindly pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
235
Please pray I will pass training at work; it is very difficult and I fear I may lose my job.
Replies
7
Views
198
I am currently in training for a new job. Please pray that myself and coworkers would make it through and be successful at this job. This training is getting a bit grueling - maybe I feel this way because I'm sleepy. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom