Please help me to have a safe delivery next ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mamabear1971
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mamabear1971

Guest
Please help me to have a safe delivery next week via cesarean and help me to maintain my peace and serenity, have compassion and forgiveness for ### who have hurt me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### and I to have a safe delivery. ### cesarean section is scheduled in ### days. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
177
My induction is this week, and I would truly appreciate your prayers. This has been a very difficult pregnancy, and while I am so grateful for this blessing, I am feeling very nervous as delivery approaches. Please pray for God’s peace to fill my heart and replace every fear and anxious thought...
Replies
13
Views
503
On the name of Jesus, I pray that my wife ### is in 9th month of pregnancy. Dear Jesus I am his husband not with my wife due to my financial problem, I have come to out of the state ###. Dear Jesus this month is very important the presence of a husband for a wife but what to do... It's our...
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom