please help me pray the person I care about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liza28

Humble Prayer Partner
Please help me pray the person I care about will stop confusing me & hurting me & taking me for granted. I love him & care about him so much, but sometimes he pushes me away or ignores my feelings towards him. I just pray God will make him realize how hard I tried to be there for him, all I ask is that he would appreciate me like he once did. He used to always want to talk to me & talk about me to his friends & now it seems I don't matter to him anymore. I pray God will change his heart. I know he's a good person & maybe deep down inside he still cares, I just pray he'll show it. I just feel like sometimes I'm losing my bff & I'm sad because of it. His name is ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
thank you all for your time & prayers! we serve a amazing God, anything is possible through him. I leave this in his hands & he will answer in his timing. much love to you all & God bless you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've always believed that when God brings people into our lives, it is always for a reason. When I started working abroad, I was blessed to be surrounded by Christian friends I care about. Until I met a guy at one of my creative events, whom I was attracted to, and he felt the same way about me...
Replies
6
Views
380
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray you to please work on the hearts of ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and all ### care for to come to Christ and to be drawn to Jesus. Please bring them to the Truth and help them to receive your Grace by Faith in Jesus. I pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
272
I pray for a changed and purified heart for me, my family, and my loved ones. I pray for the Lord Jesus Christ to enter and work in our lives. I pray that our minds and hearts be renewed and that we will never compromise our relationship and faith in the Lord. I pray that our hearts be stirred...
Replies
8
Views
680
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom