Please help me pray I'm the name ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, seeking your guidance and intervention regarding the dreams of our dear friend Wythoreth. Lord, you are the giver of dreams, and we ask that you bless Wythoreth with helpful and positive dreams.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:8, "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things." We pray that you would align Wythoreth's dreams with these qualities, filling their mind with thoughts that bring peace, joy, and encouragement.

Lord, we ask that you protect Wythoreth's mind and heart as they sleep, guarding them against any negative or harmful dreams. May your Holy Spirit be present in their dreams, guiding them towards your truth and purpose for their life.

We also pray for wisdom and discernment for Wythoreth as they interpret their dreams. May they seek your guidance and understanding, relying on your Word and the leading of your Spirit to discern the meaning and significance of each dream.

Father, we trust in your faithfulness and your desire to bless your children. We thank you in advance for answering this prayer and granting Wythoreth helpful and positive dreams. May these dreams bring them closer to you and fill them with hope and encouragement.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Wythoreth, and may He grant you the desires of your heart as you seek Him in your dreams.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

It's Monday and I'm not feeling well mentally or physically to do what needs to be done at least to get started on it. It seems too hard to do for me because other people are not helpful and I'm not able to do it on my own. Please help.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I have covid. I was getting better and I did test negative a few days ago, but now I have symptoms again and I'm testing positive again. Please ask the Lord to heal me and help me to be well. I'm having so much anxiety over this (I'm a high risk patient). Thank you and God...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I just know now in my heart that you are good and I love you very much. I miss you too .. please attempt to come upon me again.. I just got so blinded by them I thought you were evil. I remember who you are now and I'm a lost sheep and I need your help. I'm sorry I'm so...
Replies
Views
My husband is a seasonal worker and work has yet to pick up. We are raising our two grandkids with no financial help. I stay home to care for the children. I'm begging God to send me a miracle to get through the next month or two until work picks up. I'm trying to be positive but we are getting...
Replies
Views
Other people hear my thoughts in some form of broadcasting station to them They hear everything, please transmit my thoughts only to the people and moments i want to Leave me alone! Dear Please leave me alone in my thoughts. I must be some form of radio broadcasting station where other people...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom