Please Help Me Pray ### ### And The Management ### My Hard Work And Bring Back My Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbn

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please enlighten ### and the management to bring back my job and give me a call this week. I thank you in advance for the answer we seek I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my upcoming parent teacher meetings and end of year reports are successful, accurate, honest and that parents recognise the childrens strenchs, characters and areas of difficulty that I mention. Please pray the parents accept me and my work and realise the care and passion I...
Replies
8
Views
119
Dear Lord Jesus, Not asking to be praised for my hard work, but I was highly mistreated now regarding another prayer I’d show up on time on top of the situation never sat on the clock helped animals, customers, colleagues employers, coming up with good ideas and ways to protect the animals or...
Replies
10
Views
353
Dear God, I really need your help on this one. I am estimating a job that I see being a disaster because of the way it was poorly designed and engineered by a large General contractor who gets a job and hires sub-contractors who underbid the job and then does not pay them well so that they can...
Replies
12
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom