Please help me I want ### to know how ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwenyazone1999
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mwenyazone1999

Guest
please help me i want ### to know how much i love her i want to spend my entire life with her the desire for her love has been permanently stitched in my heart and i just cant take it any longer i love her more than my own life but it hurts so much more than anything i have ever felt when i feel like she doesnt care. i just wish i could spend more time with her thats all and really let her know how much i love her i know that God placed the desire in my heart and i am surrendering to him im putting it in his hands i want him close the wrong doors and open the right ones
 
ihave prayed for u brother in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name
 
thank you so much this means so much to me i dont even know how to express my thanks to you i love you and god bless you
 
Last edited:
Lord, please help this child of yours as he surrenders to your will. We know you understand the desires of our heart, help to ease the pain during this time and make things right again in this relationship. Your miracles are always unfailing, your promises always true. Bless this child of your God, help the surrender unto ease the pain. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
223
Heavenly father I come before you right now my heart is heavy and it's hurting I'm a warrior I'm a prayer Warrior I'm up in the night hours praying but I'm very confused because the enemy is a confuser and father I'm lifting up my family my family has been separated it my family has been...
Replies
7
Views
326
I don’t know how to release control of my circumstances. I’m not sure how to truly let my burdens down and truly give them to Jesus. I try to let them down but pick them up again. I need strong prayers in Jesus' name to break the need to control everything. I feel the urge to control stems from...
Replies
6
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom