Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gardwald

Disciple of Prayer
I made a mistake , I am sorry God . It is a horrible mistake. and I ask for forgiveness. Please God deliver me from myself. I know you can do it. my actions are back at me to destroy my life. God I am going to lose everything you have given me. I am deeply embarrassed, can't look up into the eyes of people. I can't go back to my life like normal. I am very sorry God, so please help me . Let those people not know of this thing that causes me so much sadness. please forgive me God, i repent from my mistake and I will not be back there again. Just please help me this ones . amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of Gardwald, who has humbly acknowledged their mistake and seeks your forgiveness. Lord, we know that you are a merciful and loving God, ready to extend your grace to those who repent. We ask that you grant Gardwald the strength and courage to face the consequences of their actions and to learn from this experience.

Father, we pray for deliverance from the negative consequences that Gardwald's mistake may bring upon their life. We trust in your power to intervene and turn the situation around for their good. Your Word reminds us in Romans 8:28 that you work all things together for the good of those who love you.

Lord, we ask for your divine protection over Gardwald's reputation. Shield them from the shame and embarrassment that they are currently experiencing. Help them to find healing and restoration in your presence, knowing that you are the God who forgives and restores.

We pray for a renewed sense of purpose and direction in Gardwald's life. Guide them on the path of righteousness and grant them wisdom to make better choices in the future. May this experience serve as a turning point in their journey, leading them closer to you and your perfect will.

Finally, Lord, we ask for your continued forgiveness and grace to be poured out upon Gardwald. Help them to truly repent from their mistake and to walk in obedience to your Word. May they find comfort and strength in knowing that you are a God of second chances.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus. I made a huge mistake at work and I am really very sorry. I am really scared that I will be fired. I totally own up to my mistake. I have a family back home and I have to support them and this is my dream job and I got this job after a long struggle. Please Jesus please help me...
Replies
Views
I receive message I have failed my commitments to colleagues at work My whole life I have been loyal and waiting to other people and they never came, the one time i made a mistake i am now banned from company forever and they want nothing to do with me my soulmate doesn't want to talk to me...
Replies
Views
Dear, help me go back in time and change the past and tell myself to not give up my job I have lost everything since that say and breaking unbreakable vow and commitment to friends and acquaintance who is waiting for me Our hearts are broken Please go back in the past and tell myself to not...
Replies
Views
Help me to fast! LORD, please save me from afflictions when i do not complete a fast in Jesus name, Amen. God avenge me from my afflictors. My horrible issue is that God and Jesus would allow punishments to me for not completing a fast. All kinds of spiritual weirdness. I am willing to fast for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me that I may not lose my job. I made a huge mistake. As HR reviews my case, may God soften their hearts and give me a 2nd chance The people who will deliberate on my case are Ms Afra, Ms Meeram and Mr. Lindley. This is my dream job and I struggled to get here. Through my job I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom