Please help me God my financial problem...

I just said a prayer for you, ###. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs according to His perfect will, and help you experience His peace, joy, and His presence in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I thank you for all the blessings and guidance..Iam now facing financial burden due to loan sharks may I find ways to solve my problems and be free from sleepless nights. I hope that my husband will find ways to increase his income. Let me have more strength and health to fulfill...
Replies
6
Views
253
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom