Please Help Me Find Another Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laurentcassandra

Guest
I try so hard to help why ### going through this please ### ### a mother of ### kids ### don't want to lose ### job find like ### don't belong there please ### so hard to make ends meet and now this ### really need a job either as a PCA or phlebotomist thank you so much ### can't live like this anymore it really hurts what that lady said in her mission moment like ### force her to give it to ### ### deserve more than this ### not a ### honest person 2 things that happened to ### at work ### didn't like ### got screamed at and they think ### might be ### honest please help ### ### can do it thank you so much ### Jesus amen
 
Dear Lord,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. Lord in these troubling times, we are filled with unspeakable fears. Lord we pray this prayer for ###. Lord as ### is reaching out her hand out to You now. We ask You to walk beside her and help carry her burdens. We ask You to please help ### hold on strong, during these storms. And Lord please help ### hold her hopes high, never give up, even in the darkest hour, for You are with her. Please bring prosperity to her and her family now. We ask that these basic needs be filled: money to pay bills, income to meet mortgage (rent), enough to feed healthy food, and more than enough for health care and wellness. Beyond the material needs, please uplift their souls and inspire creativity and resourcefulness. Please help her to hold on to faith and find peace. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord we ask for Your love and obedience to shine through in ###'s life. Help her to keep this job or to have a new one that pays better and fit better. Lord we ask for Your love and presence in this situation. Please help and deliver our sister from her problems and struggles. Amen!
 
My child pls be thankful for your job. Give God praise for your job, and think about the good things God has done for you. I was laid from my job about a month ago and I pray everyday that lord will blessed me with a job to go to. So instead of complaining about your job, pray to God for your ENEMIES on your job, and ask God to heal their hearts and restore them in Jesus name.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 


God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will deal with me. Help me to deal with my issues known and unknown. Help me to become a stronger, wiser, more like Jesus Christian Deal with me Lord Jesus.







When You Need to be Strong….

I look at the days ahead and wonder what they hold. Don't we all?

And then these words make their way to my heart:

"Go in the strength you have...am I not sending you?" Judges 6:14



We don't have to...wait to overcome our weaknesses,

complete the ten point improvement plan, figure everything out.

The strength we already have is all the strength we need.

Because we have a limitless God within us who loves us.

As is. And He promises to stick by us.All the way.

(This is written by ###)



I thought you might like this…Be Encouraged. God loves You and when you get down to it…that is all that matters…God LOVES YOU!!!
 
Please, Father, to intervene on her down time in her job. Please bless her with enthusiasm and consolation as well. Please help her to be able to forgive others. Please use her life to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find a service soon. Please help me finish my puppets pretty soon. And don’t just do this just for me I’ve been humiliated discriminate. I suffer with autism, but a lot of people suffer with autism and can’t get a job and it’s really hard for them to in so much...
Replies
10
Views
355
Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
213
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom