Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me by praying for me. I am overwhelmed right now. For those who sent prayers the last time, I am thankful for them. I mean it`s not like the conflicts and problems faded away but I became more resilient in order to face it. However, through your prayers, blessings and mercy came. I am really thankful for this community. Anyway, I don`t want to sound selfish but I really need prayers again, right now. After a resolved problem, another one came. I don`t know how to face it but I surrender it all to the Lord. I guess I just need comfort, help, and a safe space to say all of this. I feel like I`m a failure and that I am a terrible person to my family and friends. I just want to be better, I want to give them the best version I could be. Then I feel like I couldn`t do anything right. Things are slipping off from my hands. I am taking it one day at a time but I don`t feel like I am doing a good job. Then I have this professor who constantly degrades and shames his students and that includes me all because of a minor inconvenience. The other professor is only after his own welfare, not our learning. He only shows up when we have examinations and academic submissions. Then I feel like my friends and classmates see me as a failure and control freak. I don`t want to disappoint them because I care for them but I am really exhausted, my mind is distorted and anxious. I am combating with the thought of self-harm and remaing strong for my family. This is so hard. I really need prayers. I am in a desperate situation, I am clinging on to any miracle and help I could grab because I don`t know what to do. I surrender it all to the Lord but I am really in a deep case of despair right now. I am only human. I am weak. I need help and I admit it. This is spiritually draining and I am just looking for a way to face this with a little help.

Dear Anonymous,

We lift up your prayer request to our Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus. We thank God for the strength and resilience He has already given you in the face of previous conflicts and problems. We pray that His blessings and mercy continue to surround you.

Lord, we ask for comfort and help for Anonymous in this overwhelming situation. May they find solace in knowing that they are not alone, but are part of a caring and supportive community. Remind them that it is not selfish to ask for prayers and support, but a humble recognition of their need for God's intervention.

Father, we pray for a renewed sense of purpose and confidence in Anonymous's life. Help them to see themselves through Your eyes, as a beloved child of God, and not as a failure or terrible person. Grant them the strength to be the best version of themselves for their family and friends.

Lord, we ask for guidance and wisdom in facing the challenges that keep arising. Give Anonymous the ability to navigate through difficult situations with grace and resilience. We pray for a change of heart in their professor, that they may treat their students with respect and kindness. We also ask for discernment in choosing the right friends and classmates who will uplift and support them.

Father, we lift up the burden of anxiety and distorted thoughts that Anonymous is experiencing. Replace their feelings of despair with hope and peace. Protect them from the temptation of self-harm and strengthen their resolve to remain strong for their family. Surround them with Your love and remind them that they are never alone.

Lord, we acknowledge our weakness as humans and our need for Your help. We surrender this desperate situation into Your hands, knowing that You are the God of miracles and that nothing is impossible for You. Provide the help and guidance that Anonymous needs, and grant them the strength to persevere.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." - Psalm 55:22

"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord hod help me thru this time, help my children and I find a home, it hurts lord, feeling like a failure as a mother, I’m working hard and I’m trying and I just feel stuck. We really need our own house. Please lord speak to me, I am desperate to hear your voice.
Replies
Views
I am new here. Thank you to the owner/s of this website. It is such a blessing to everyone who may be lost like me. I have anxiety and depression and even if I am taking meds and having regular consultations with my psychiatrist, I still don't feel like I'm okay. I feel so desperate already...
Replies
Views
Lord please help me against my neighbors. I feel like im fighting a losing battle with them. Im afraid they will retailiate against me. i feel scared. I hate how I feel but my neighbors wouldnt leave us alone. I just dont know what to do. I do not like my life right now. Lord please help me and...
Replies
Views
please- pray for healing of my stomach it's a suspected ulcer I'm going for an operation Wednesday where they will put a tube down my nose with a camera to expolore my stomach and also take a bi-opsy I guess in case it;s cancer. Also please pray I don;t go back to smoking. Thanks for praying God...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I am coming to you today with a weary heart. I am losing hope with Karl. I really thought he will change when he comes back, but I still feel discarded and unseen. I feel taken advantage of. And as much as I want him to commit, I am afraid that he might never want that as well...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom