Please help me be free from fear. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear bro and sister in Christ Jesus. Since My father ### passed away on 1feb 2926. Since then I don't know what happened to me. I feel scared to stay alone at home even feel scared day time also when home is silent when I'm alone at home. Before I was not like that. I used to stay awake late...
Replies
9
Views
307
Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
202
Hi Team, Please join in agreement with me to pray to your Lord Jesus Christ as I am in desperate need of deliverance from the dreams that I get, I don't get proper sleep and wake up with a jerk and I am scared. My heart beat goes fast. Dreams are worrying me a lot. Please pray for my prayer...
Replies
10
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom