Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need financial help & opportunities to move forward. I have been working hard despite osteoporosis & other disabilities. My husband lies so much & nothing happens. I want to be of a help to myself & others. I could elaborate how bad it is & abusive, demeaning plus all his secrets but I will...
Replies
13
Views
162
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
66
Stop this confusion in our lives and especially with the insurances had to change them. Had a bad experience with the place that dispenses shoes and inserts and after several years their sending me back there again, there's nowhere else close by to go. I pray that they treat me properly this...
Replies
6
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,717
Messages
16,802,688
Members
650,220
Latest member
Smeysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom