Please Help God

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
please god help ### and I break down the mountain that divides us, please help me leave this in your hands.. my hearts desire is to family again and to serve you ..please god give us one more chance.. please help me with patience and the strength to leave this with you .. thank you so much god for my job , my house and my kids , I love them so much and miss them when they are not here.. please god help us through this, help ### find forgiveness please
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need a safe place to land.
Replies
13
Views
161
Please God stop my daugher from yelling ,take full control over her loud abusive terrible behaviour,right away,in Jesus name.
Replies
18
Views
191
Please God, I need your help. A bad person is trying to make my husband leave me because he wants me in his life, but I love only my husband and this person is telling my husband lies and he's talking about leaving me. Please remove this person from our lives and heal our marriage.
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom