Please Heavenly Father, point us in the right direction of a Doctor that will care about ###, it is so hard, we searched high & low to find one God. I place it in your hands God. Let us find the right one Lord, the one who is of God & that will listen. INJIP AMEN
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Father I come before you in the name of Jesus asking for your help I am so frustrated and sad disappointed in ### he got into a fight at the prison and is put in solitary confinement I am fear for him 1 reasons why he does what he did is to be by himself to get some sleep I don't want him to be...
Please heavenly father help me focus and give me confidence today to pass this pre trip and bus test. I pray for your guidance in my words and thoughts. Help me stay present and mindful and stay calm and pass this test help me have faith today that life will get easier. Bless this day with...