Please heal ###'s brain and ###'s heart. ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband was on a drug called Ropinirole for 13 years. It caused severe impulse control disorders in him. Our PCP took him off cold turkey which is very dangerous. Now he has Dopamine Agonists Withdrawal syndrome. He believes he never loved me and moved out today. This is a known side effect...
Replies
9
Views
375
My heavenly father I come before you tonight with my brothers and sisters and I to join me in faith in the mighty name of Jesus Christ I want to pray over my granddaughter ### who battles anorexia OCD insomnia and all kinds of physical conditions Lord God and loss of menstrual cycle for the past...
Replies
5
Views
250
Help ### brain and heart heal. May he get better news soon
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom