Please heal my injured ankle and let ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
231
Heal my left ankle and leg. The pain has to go away for free. I don't know where the pain comes from.
Replies
11
Views
185
I injured my knee over a week ago. I hit my shin bone on a bed frame and my knee has been in pain since. I went to urgent care and nothing was broken or fractured, just inflamed from the injury. I thank Jesus nothing was broken but I’m still in pain and can’t bear weight on my leg. With...
Replies
5
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom