Please Heal My Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobee

Prayer Warrior
O Lord, You know I have been in a deep depression for months now. I have not heard from my daughter since June 30, 2014. She has had a son and I cannot get her to answer my calls. I learned she had my grandson on Aug. 26. We had a disagreement and she has not called me since. I have told her I loved her, but, she will not return any of my calls. She is not living right and has had drug problems in the past. This happened when the person I thought I was going to marry and who had asked me a year ago suddenly broke it off with me. This has hurt me deeply. He had open heart surgery over a year ago and he changed drastically after that. I have not heard from either. The two people who meant the world to me are no longer in my life. It is hard for me some days to get through like today and other days I am alright with the help of some very good friends who have been here for me. I feel lost and helpless. I was so close to you Lord before all this happened and now I feel nothing has worked out. You know my heart but, I still feel so alone. I am now wondering if You are really listening to me. I am so alone and hurt. I have done nothing wrong but, I feel I am being punished and I still cannot find relief through prayer. I am praying but, no answers from you, Lord. Please help these two very important people who have left my life to realize what they left behind. I ask all this in my Lord and Savior's name. AMEN
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
So sorry to hear you have been through so much but please know God has NOT failed you in any way. The enemy of our soul's is the one that wants to kill, steal, and destroy. This is the time when we have to dig into the promises of God and build our faith up in the Lord so that we can stand strong because honestly you are the one that has to take a stand right now not only for yourself but for your daughter and grandson. The enemy may have them confused but not you because you know the Lord and how much he loves you all.

Father God, Please ignite the fire of hope within this mother's heart as she cries out to You right now. May Your divine power penetrate the very fiber of her being and may every petition she prays that fits within Your perfect will for her life be answered in a mighty way in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD, I lift up my heart in prayer and ask for healing from any heartbreak, and please help me find people in romance and friendship who replenish and not drain it. And pray that my plans for the next year come to fruition, and heal my throat. Lifting anyone who reads this up in prayer as well...
Replies
9
Views
138
Please Lord, I've been heartbroken for about ### weeks. My husband said he has someone else and kicked me out of the home. I've always been faithful and now I feel broken and betrayed. It felt like I can't continue with the pain and every time I hear about him, it makes me sick.
Replies
9
Views
173
With my mom passing away 3 years ago, not having any family left or family of my own, I am so lonely. Dear God please don’t let me be alone the rest of my life.
Replies
10
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom