Please heal my body of insulin resistance ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
May God bless you and heal you back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
292
I rebuke this insulin resistance, remove these skin tags now! Get out of my body ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
234
Replies
14
Views
434
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom