Please heal ### ###. He says he was in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please heal ###. He says he was in car accident. He sent me a letter from doctor. I'm still heart broken. Lord please let us reconnect. Please don't let there be another woman. Please lord. I pray there are no distractions for him. Please keep all lovers away from him and allow him to return to me. God I've asked for confirmation so many times and uve given it to me every time. Please Lord. I trust in u but I'm so weak right now. Please Lord bless me peace; bless ### me confirmation and direction. Ease bless our relationship.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please restore my marriage with my husband of ### years, remove his mind from this woman he says take care of him and he loves her, and I must please stop calling him because he has no desire of coming being in a marriage with me. He just choose to leave me and his son for a woman. He said I...
Replies
10
Views
380
Jesus I am in love with the guy and he says he loves me too but Jesus he cares for me sometimes and sometimes he doesn't God, if he is mine then let him fall for my love and if he is not mine then please God show me his true colour.
Replies
7
Views
286
I have a son, ###, he says that Jesus doesn’t exist and he says blasphemous things about him and Mother Mary. This hurts my soul. He further goes on to say that he hates his life and wishes he was dead. I don’t understand why. My husband and I live to make him happy but no matter what we do for...
Replies
8
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom