Please heal ### from anger, drugs and open ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please heal my ex-husband from anger, drugs and open his eyes to the truths of him, me and the people around him. Help him to find his way back home to me. Heal us both. Soften his heart and deliver him from his pride and ego.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear ###. He has cirrhosis of the liver with fluid in his stomach. I know with prayer he will be healed. Please we need prayers. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
175
Father God my wife is suffering from pain in spine, legs and in body and disability in movement in legs and hand and kindly bless me so that I can overcome this illness and can walk Independently without any support and can live a healthy life happily with joy.
Replies
6
Views
276
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom