Please Guide Me, Lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please guide me and help me in filling my day today with activities. Please bless my travel from home to work place and return with Your safety and protection. Please bless my working place with Your peace, love, and joy. Please give wisdom to the boss and the boss' family. Please give Your grace upon my family. Please bless the family with care of one to each other, love, peace, and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord help to keep them safe. Help ### working conditions. Help the family/ Amen.
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying for you to do well at work and for the Lord to bless you and your family
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Pleas pray that my son makes the right decision in his career. He is thinking of leaving a great career helping people as a first responder, and moving into the computer field. I don’t think it’s wise, but will supporter whatever he decides. Please pray that he makes the best decision. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
185
Lord, I ask that you please guide me on the situation I have on my heart. I don't know what to do. I've done everything to forget and to not wonder...but I've failed on that. I'm too afraid to act either way. Lord, please guide me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom