Please God remove ### from my family, ### tore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please God remove ### from my family, ### tore apart my family please don't make my children grow up with ### in their lives. God please open his eyes to all his wrong doings and bring someone in his life that will help lead him back to you and help him become a good man again. Please God lead me down the right path and forgive me for my sins. Please God watch over my children, keep them happy and safe. Lead their lives in the right direction. God please give me peace.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh my heavenly Father kindly help us to remove all evil eye ,black magic from my family I request everyone to include me and my family in ur prayers
Replies
12
Views
160
I am actually not a Christian. But I am really hopeless and have no idea what I can do anymore. I feel like I'm falling into despair. I do ask that you all pray for me if you are willing. Perhaps you don't know me. But God is God. He knows everything. He knows what they had done. I have a...
Replies
7
Views
300
PLEASE GOD REMOVE ### FROM THIS POSITION RIGHT NOW, MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO COME, SHE HAS REALLY EVIL EYES, I CAN'T STAND HER PRESENCE, REMOVE HER FROM MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, BRING SOMEBODY MUCH BETTER FOR THIS JOB NOW, WHO WILL STAY, AND WE GET ALONG WELL, ###
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom