Please God Keep Me Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
im really trying to do the right thing, i love God and i thank Him for everything i have..i'm sorry God, it took me so long to get here, but deep inside I all I really want is my family back together, I still love ###. it just seems so far away.. I'm so lost..please God, help our family, please help us reconcile, please touch ###'s heart and help her find me there, please God, n..I'm so scared I have lost her forever
 
Remember God has more Power than any trial or tribulation that you are going through. The Lord himself will help you through by watching over you. God Bless You Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven, I'm asking that you keep me strong in this Season of persecution and harassment in the workplace. Place a guard over my mouth. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. Protect my job and finances. Let there be peace and unity...
Replies
6
Views
284
Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
215
Lord I pray for your mercy and grace over me. Keep me safe and secure in your loving hands may those who intended evil against me all leave me alone let ashamed and confounded because of God's protection.
Replies
5
Views
657
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom