Please God, I'm having problems dealing with my ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamahe85

Disciple of Prayer
Please God, I'm having problems dealing with my anxiety and stress the past few days. I'm extremely stressed out over a new job I'm starting Monday because the commute will be hard for me since I don't drive. Additionally, I've been worried about my situation with my neighbors (anticipating that they will have another disruptive event soon) and wanting to improve my health. I know that I cannot be helped unless I help myself but please Lord, I ask you to please bless me with the strength to overcome this and the ability to stay positive and motivated. All I'm searching for is peace, happiness, and good health. I want to avoid any negative altercations with my neighbors, overcome this asthma, and finally achieve happiness in my job (instead of stress and fear). Thank you for all you do and please Lord, hear my prayers. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30

Just think that is Jesus Christ personally calling you to Himself. Oh, how He cares for you. I pray you will really take all your doubts and fears to Him right now. Just count on Him to do exactly what He says He will do and have faith from now on that you are not alone and without hope. Father God, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that You will answer the cries of all sincere hearts that are seeking You at this time. Bless them Lord I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I'm having problems with the people at ### transit center, when I call to ask what time the bus is coming their response is always rude and mean and I really try to be Christian, and loving about Lord please help in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
302
I'm having problems with my right eye. It's been months now, please I need your prayers. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
515
I’m having problems with my throat, esophagus and stomach and difficulty digesting my food. Please pray for answers and healing for me.
Replies
9
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom