please, God I need your help a lot, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I will start getting customers at my workplace and have good luck around me. In Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
160
Praise the Lord. As we stepped into this new year, I saw God speaking through his words, Instagram posts & preachers that he will bless us this year. But the struggle also became harder please pray to God to build our own house for us, clear our debts & bless us to come up in life. We have been...
Replies
6
Views
244
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom