Please God-I am very concerned about the possibility

WorriedinWisconsin

Prayer Warrior
Please God-I am very concerned about the possibility of ### cheating-please God if he is let him stop and fall back in love with me again. Please God help us regain our love and connection so that my anxiety can be reduced. My family staying together is all that I have in this world, and I ask that be a top priority to help us God. I would love some clarity in knowing that ### and I are going to make it and there is no longer anything for me to worry about.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Pray for others to. God Bless 
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
I’m sorry to learn about the concerns you expressed regarding your marriage, friend. Given that you’re suspecting infidelity on your husband’s part, I would suggest that you first establish facts before jumping to unwarranted conclusions or making unjustified accusations. Once you're certain that your spouse really has been involved in an affair, and when you feel confident that you have the details of the story straight, confront him calmly but directly regarding this. It's vital that you be firm in your convictions and clear where you stand before taking this step. That's because you need to meet this challenge from a position of strength and self-assurance. If you’re in the US and you need a listening ear, I believe if you call this number ###-###-####, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and sustain you with His strength in the coming days.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am very concerned about my two younger brothers, I concerned about their well-being and I also concerned with the fact that have joined bad gangs and become extremely worldly. Lord I want their souls to be saved and may them come to know Jesus and genuinely repent. So they can be...
Replies
5
Views
470
I am very concerned about my health, and I would appreciate any prayers for my health that anyone can offer. I will pray for all those who pray for me. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
532
Dearest Father-God in Jesus's name may my SUV car get perfectly fixed this morning and pass today's auto inspection please help me God as I am too stressed out and worried and concerned right now please help me with all of this in Jesus's name I pray Amen
Replies
11
Views
694
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom