Please God, I am so scared and ...

Please God, I am so scared and I have not slept at all. I feel like I am being manipulated and that my bosses ### me fired. I don't know what to do. Cause I cannot sit silent with my experiences. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray all will be ok with ###. God knows what ### is fearful of. please pray for ### thanks! so much ###.
Replies
9
Views
156
Parents are arguing please pray Miracles they stop please play Miracles the police don't show up I'm really scared please pray Miracles my dad will not call the police I am really scared right now please pray Miracle with my parents will stop arguing with each other for good I'm so scared right now
Replies
9
Views
321
Oh my goodness I am so scared please pray miracle for me I'm drawing my calls at home and it's not drying it's not getting hot please pray it's not nothing wrong with the machine please pray we don't have to get a new dryer please pray my dad has a fuse that he can put in the dryer when he gets...
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom