Please God Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
lord god, jesus and holy spirit .. please be with our family, you know my hearts desire is to be a family again. I truly believe you will let us be a family again.. please help ### and touch her heart .. help her find forgiveness please.. I'm trusting you god in whatever pace you take me on, please don't let me be alone ...I love you lord and thank you so much for everything you have given me ...please watch over my children. they are innocent in all this.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have several overwhelming issues right now. The most important one is the death of my beautiful wife of 10 years, ###, who passed away in her sleep next to me on Thursday. I need to find a way to bury her with respect. Unfortunately, because we definitely couldn't afford it, we didn't have...
Replies
9
Views
177
Please Lord forgive me for all my sins. Bless and protect my family and friends. Help me find work, money and food. Protect us. Help my caretaker ### with her anger and Bi-Polar issues. Provide us financial, physical and spiritual blessings. Provide a miracle by healing my hernia in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
162
GOD my ### came for a visit. After not being able to see her for almost ### years. Her mom sent her with inadequate clothing and accessories. I had to use some of my rent money to purchase her clothing. I just pray I'm able to replenish my rent money. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom