Please God, guide me in my final decision on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearltiel

Humble Prayer Partner
Please God, guide me in my final decision on jobs tomorrow. I have made so many mistakes and hope for forgiveness and to be able to right wrongs. Many thanks for all the people who have been praying for me on this journey. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God for guidance as to whether I should reduce the dosage of my antidepressant due to horrible side effects but am not getting an answer so can you please intercede for me? Thanks 🙏💖 Father God I really need you to guide me as to whether I should reduce the dosage of my...
Replies
13
Views
569
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
246
Thank you all so much for your long-term prayers for my family. My mother suffered from a stroke caused by blood clots and later developed nasopharyngeal cancer. After battling illness for 16 months, she went home to be with the Lord on May 15, and her funeral service was completed smoothly on...
Replies
8
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom