Please God give ### good job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY NAME IS ###. I AM FROM ###. I HAVE NO HOUSE AND MO JOB. NOW I AM IN ### FOR LAST ### MONTHS BUT HAVE NO SUITABLE JOB . PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO GET A GOOD JOB SO THAT I MAY TAKE MY OWN HOUSE AND PAY MY ALL LOAN. INSPITE OF THIS CONDITION I AM GIVING THANKS TO LORD JESUS.BUT SOMETIME IT BECOME...
Replies
10
Views
118
Good day My name is ###. Iam searching a job since ### and still did not get the job.Iam facing alots of issue please pray for me to get a good job with a accommodation
Replies
9
Views
100
Please pray for a good, stable long-term job with a good salary, financial stability, savings, and the blessing of our own home and land. Pray that all obstacles and delays are removed and that I may pass my CMA USA exam with wisdom, concentration, and discipline. Please pray for good health...
Replies
9
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom