Please God get ### out of my life. This ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN DEMONS BINDED UP GREATLY GET WAY TO BUSY TO REMEMBER ME EVER AGAIN PERIOD PERMANENTLY. I MOVE OUT OF STATE OR COUNTRY DOORS OPEN FOR ME URGENTLY I FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY CATS URGENTLY AFTER TONIGHT ITS...
Replies
6
Views
130
ALL MIKES SATAN AND CELEBRITIES CRAP CELESTIALS YOUR NOT GODS OVER ME YOUR NOTHING NO ONE NOW EVIL BULLIES STOP ATTACKING ME ITS STUPID IM CURSING U ALL U WILL SHUT THE HELL UP GREATLY GET OUT GREATLY SATAN NOW U ALL NOW ITS WAR NOW U HAVE WENT TO FAR WAY TO LONG NOW GET OUT YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN...
Replies
7
Views
188
GET OUT OF MY NECK NOW ALL EVIL FROM ### ### ALL DEMONS STILL ON ME ON MY NECK BE GONE CURSED GET OFF OF ME NOW GREATLY ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,210
Messages
16,797,159
Members
649,767
Latest member
Krealterdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom