please God free me and heal me in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Start saying out loud, speaking to your situation. John 8:31-32. I am set free, devil can't mess with my eyebrows, God's angels will encamp around me for I fear him and he will deliver me. Put the word on the enemy. Let the video below help you out.

>
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel trapped in a painful, terrifying, purposeless life. Please free me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
6
Views
147
My life is nothing and means nothing. I'm in emotional pain, afraid and purposeless. I'm a piece of garbage that needs to be taken out. I'm not welcome here and I want to go anyway. Please please PLEASE END ME. Please free me from pain and fear by ending me. I don't want healing. I want the...
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom