ellie12

Beloved of All
PLEASE GOD BRING ### AT HOME RIGHT NOW FOR HIS MEDS.###.PLEASE FATHER MAKE SURE THE VET AGREE TO NEUTER ### AND OPERATION GOES VERY WELL, NO ANY COMPLICATIONS OF ANY SORT, ### IS VERY WELL BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE NEUTERING AND EVERYTHING IS WELL EVEN AFTER THAT LONG TERM,###.
 
PLEASE GOD BRING CAT ### AT HOME RIGHT NOW FOR HIS MEDS.###.PLEASE FATHER MAKE SURE THE VET AGREE TO NEUTER CAT ### AND OPERATION GOES VERY WELL, NO ANY COMPLICATIONS OF ANY SORT, ### IS VERY WELL BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE NEUTERING AND EVERYTHING IS WELL EVEN AFTER THAT LONG TERM, ###.
I am praying with you in this need. I am praying that cat ### will come home and will be restored completely in health and strength. I am praying that you will be blessed with this pet and will have thousands of joyful moments with this cat. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

keep da warm and giv heimmiracl ehosuign even now. shlter form cold. not jomeless and for lalppl too. please end war in ### and ### and itn he world. rbign healign to all peole. brign peace at all nations. brign your gospel to to all peoel today save us alla nd rbign ushelaign to us all.
Replies
7
Views
255
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule today bring in the help and coverage today don't let any of my coworkers call out bring them to work give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments make a way were it...
Replies
10
Views
168
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart Lord please bring in the help and coverage today don't let them call out give us spiritual...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom