Please ### Get Through This ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

koobee

Prayer Warrior
O Heavenly Father, Please help us get home today. The snow came upon us without warning that it would stick. We had to spend the night at work and very little accommodations were made for us. Some of us had very uncomfortable cots without pillows to sleep on. Lord, you know my heart and if I had any control over the situation, I would have taken care of my employees better. We seem to be left to fend for ourselves here for the most part. This was the first time I was stuck somewhere and couldn't get home and now I pray I don't go home and find my pipes busted. My main worry is not having anything to eat here if we are unable to leave. I hear it may be Thursday before we can get out of here and this is early Wednesday morning. It will be two nights without accommodations and no baths..nothing!! Please guide us home safely out of here. In your holy name I pray, Jesus! AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord urgently and help with these urgent appointments please Jesus
Replies
12
Views
187
Also with all the right docs Lord Praying they receive these faxes asap, no more delays on our justice or procrastination. Protection help and mighty favor and open doors Amen Jesus
Replies
7
Views
130
I am sitting in a room at ### waiting for my PET scan. You have to wait an hour after they infuse the radioactive material before you take the test. Please pray in Jesus's name I get through the PET scan without a panic attack. It's not as bad as an MRI, but I am claustrophobic to a degree. Also...
Replies
14
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom