Please get off sign, “sign in fir ###”

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I notice a change from the past, and putting it together with other things read about in Scripture, it seems to fit. For confirmation... in the past, I could "coast" with things, nothing "real wrong but maybe I was slacking off a bit, and it seemed that I was spared the consequences. With God's...
Replies
6
Views
184
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
175
Please heavenly father I need a sign today, it's your day and I need a sign you love me, a big sign just get me out of this pain on Easter Sunday, I'm ### and you have to be the one to do this now, I'm losing more of my mind. I don't know who I am. It's Easter! One ### of Angels for myself and...
Replies
6
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,971
Members
648,251
Latest member
Doroiskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom