Please For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vonebrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonebrown

Guest
I was in a car accident last year the man who hit my sister and I didn't have insurance. I got behind on my bills my sister and we are in great debt. My sister had insurance that will cover us and all expenses. Please pray for God's favor.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is a ### and he just had a car accident, No one got hurt but he is worried that the insurance will go up higher and that they will Let him go or so him to pay partially to cover for the accident. Please pray for favor and protection. Over him and his job so nothing happens and everything...
Replies
10
Views
160
Jesus thank you for being the sources of my happiness. I love you. Jesus since my car accident my finances have been in ruins. I have gone into debt and taken out a loan just to keep surviving. I didn't cause my accident yet it has been tormenting me for two years. I am left in constant pain in...
Replies
11
Views
173
Jesus thank you for another day! I appreciate you so much! Jesus I have applied to countless jobs and had an interview last week. Please let me get hired for the job. Please bless me to get the part-time job I applied for as well. Please help me to climb out of the financial debt placed on me...
Replies
12
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom