Please for ### that her 2 eye operations will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please for ### that her 2 eye operations will be a great success and it will greatly improve her vision so she is able to drive her car again.

Please I will have tremendous and wonderful day, filled with wonderful miracles and amazing blessings, in Jesus name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi pray for ###. ### is very sick. ### went for eye operation and is not doing well. Pray in Jesus' name ### will be set free from this eye problem and will be able to see clearly again. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
203
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
158
Please continue to pray for my family. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children. Cleansing every part of us. Jesus, I ask that the anointment of Your presence will keep us satisfied. Jesus, I ask that You saturate me and my family physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
7
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom