Please For Prayer For Full Healing Of ###, For Fully Forgivenes, For Good Friendship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan77

Disciple of Prayer
Dears,

Please for prayers for fully physical healing of ###, whom I injure and she injure me. Please for she forgive me, for she will be able to forgive me. Please for great miracle.

Please for prayer for friendship with ###, person, whom I love as friend, but she has blocks, which make our friendship impossible. Please for fully forgiveness between us, please for returning of affiance between us. Please for prayers for abolishment of all preconceptions, which inhibit from our friendship, please for prayer for fully healing all bad which is between us, which preclude friend's love.

Please for prayer for good clear friendship.

Thank you
 
i prayed for the both of you and asked God to restore your friendship healing forgiveness all in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my ###’s friend just got the answer that she has got breast-cancer. Please pray for her, that Jesus may heal her body to the fullest. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
166
Lord Jesus I want to thank you among all these people today. You have answered my prayers for sleeping, returning to work, fixing my OCD, returning my strength back. Thank you lord for these fixes, I still need your help lord Jesus. I am still struggling with my hemorrhoids and having to strain...
Replies
7
Views
318
Lord Jesus heal me of my brain, nerves, transmitters in the brain, whatever could be damaged. Lord I truly didn’t know quiting medication could hurt your holy temple. I ask for your forgiveness for my trespasses and mistake. I need you to fully heal me, I don’t know if I’ll have be the same...
Replies
10
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom