Please for ###, ### and ### and their family, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please for ###, ###, and ### and their family, please pray they seek professional medical help for ### and they do not involve my fiancée ### or me into any of their issues, ever

Please pray the relationship boundaries are very clear and ### and ### and ### lovingly accept that my fiancée ### is only there as a tutor, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter so that she can learn the math for tomorrow’s test, and please let her tutor and teacher show grace and help her learn. I pray her tutor is available and that my daughter learns for tomorrow’s test. Also please pray for her to get on the sports team that she is...
Replies
7
Views
195
I humbly request your prayers for financial breakthrough, justice, and God's intervention in a difficult situation my family has been facing. Two years ago, my fiancée and I lent a significant amount of money to a trusted college friend, ###. Despite repeated promises over the years, the money...
Replies
13
Views
221
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom