Please Flood The Heavens

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphinblue

Humble Prayer Partner
For my periodical husband that he may realize that ### is not his home. Please pray that God places a hedge of protection around his heart. Please pray that no other woman can penetrate it.

Come home ### in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:11: “The heavens are yours, and yours also the earth; you founded the world and all that is in it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:11 is a declaration of God’s sovereignty over all creation. The psalmist is...
Replies
10
Views
261
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family. I know I do not always stop and say it, but I know you are there. We are due to have severe thunderstorms tonight and I know my apartment porch floods and gets close to flooding my unit. I...
Replies
10
Views
500
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 144:5 : Part your heavens, LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, David calls on God to intervene in a dramatic way. He uses vivid imagery, asking God to “part...
Replies
8
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom