Please find it in your hearts to read

Kamedal

Disciple of Prayer
Please find it in your hearts to read and support in any way you can. Please pray that for us that we get the answers and justice we so desperately need and deserve #God bless ###.me/d### ####fundme
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am a very lonely man. After being wrongfully fired in so many other things. I really wanna get myself a wife. But not having a job isolation relief boils that. Unable to do a lot of social things that I wish I could do. I’m also very picky with women if that’s a sin I need to...
Replies
5
Views
226
Jesus Son of the living father we are asking to please help me find homes to ### cats please have mercy and compassion upon me and us. I NEED BALANCE Please Abba i need to see a sunspoken prayer in your name we ask amen
Replies
10
Views
402
Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom