"Please fill me, my Father, with Jesus. Give me ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
"Please fill me, my Father, with Jesus. Give me today, my Daily Bread, that I may find life in all its fullness. Precious Lord, Jesus my brother and Savior, fill me and touch me with your presence so that I can serve you by blessing those around me with your grace. In the name of Jesus, my Living Bread, I pray. Amen." Yes Father, yes, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please help me with my homework dear father in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
222
### going through deep mental and spiritual battles!!! And I feel like the enemy keeps tormenting my mind I am exhausted and I need Jesus to rescue me bring peace to my thoughts and give me strength to keep going!!!! Praying over me that His light pushes away all darkness and that I can rest in...
Replies
10
Views
342
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke and reject every nightmare dream or dreams that goes against me and my hopes and desires and future and all with my close relations including dreams about ###, ###, ###, ###, and families coming around my and my relations eventually and all the dream...
Replies
8
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom