Please Father, I want you to Love me through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew415

Servant of All
Please Father, I want you to Love me through ###. I want to love you through ###. I want to honor and love you by loving and Honoring ###. Please Lord, My God, grant me this request in my prayers. I love him. I want to show you praise and honor by being ###'s wife, and him my husband. Please don't deny me the desires of my heart. I am your child, and I am worthy and deserving because you love me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
233
Oh Jesus is training me through trial and tribulation to strengthen my faith. God let me be temporarily jobless to rely on Him. Once the testing is over, then will get the reward like a kind of testing. I don't know why Jesus needs to test us. Doesn't He believe in us? And also my future spouse...
Replies
9
Views
262
Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,378
Messages
16,810,403
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom