Please, Father, give to ### best friend and to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
Please, Father, give to my best friend and to me - garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, the oil of joy for mourning and beauty for ashes. Also Christ's peace for our worries and fears. In Jesus Christ's Name. Amen and Amen! I beg You, Father, please, help us, we are desperate. Amen!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear Lord, I lift my friend up to You right now. They are carrying a heavy burden and struggling to let go of a relationship that is causing them pain. Please wrap them in Your comforting arms and give them the supernatural courage to see this situation clearly. Remove the confusion from their...
Replies
11
Views
267
Today I am asking for prayers for my best friend ### who recently confessed to me that he no longer believes in Christ and has separated from the idea of Christianity: Father, ### explained that his decision came after a period of shaky belief and an unstable foundation in his faith in Christ. I...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,059
Messages
16,806,837
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom