Please Don't Let Me Wait Any Longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Dear Jesus,
I still ask you for my prayers to be answered. Jesus my soul is anguish, over 18 and half years since my life has been a settled, how long, how long Lord Jesus turn things around for me Lord Jesus, my eyes grow weak with sorrow.
I know you hear my cries, but please quickly and immediately answer my prayers, please do miracles with a super natural intervention and cancel all my debts, please grant me all the money I need to meet all my needs and the desires of my heart and please make me hundred per cent well and please let this be the time you bless me with this very special lady who is to be my loving wife, I pray you protect her and our relationship for ever, you said ask in your name and I am Jesus, I am ### next Monday, I thank you for my wonderful relationship with you, please give me all the other gifts, in your name, amen

 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that as I seek Jesus first please don't let me wait in vain and give me the girl who will love me and be my wife and be like Ephesians 5:33 and Proverb 14 wife. Because it is the will of Jesus that when I seek first his kingdom (read the Bible, repent from sin and pray) and he will give...
Replies
5
Views
614
Well hi. I'm not exactly a christian but this is my last hope. I am terrified. Please god don't let me get pregnant. I'm too young, my parents would kill me. I want to finish school and become someone. Teen pregnancy is terrifying and I regret having sex. Please I beg you please. I am shaking...
Replies
7
Views
293
Lord God, please don't let me get pregnant. I am asking you this because I am separated from my family (mother, father, and sisters). I already have 5 kids and just broke up with my partner. I don't want to get pregnant anymore, please Lord God, I am begging you for this.
Replies
5
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom