Please do keep praying for my ### ...

Heavenly Father, thank you for hearing our prayers and restoring their marriage and the love that once brought them together in Jesus name we pray Amen
 
I just said a prayer for your sister ###’s marriage, ###. May the Lord work in her and her husband’s life and bring hope and healing to their marriage according to His perfect will. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Lord please restore ###'s sister's marriage. Whoever responsible may reconcile, forgive and reunite in Jesus Love Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help my fiend keep his job. Help him get him from peers authorities whether he cops or people who work there and customers and a lawyer. Let him win and make the job easier for him. He is being wrongfullly blamed he need your help. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
117
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom