Please do keep praying for both my ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
Prayer Request: Urgent Please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my...
Replies
5
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,025
Messages
16,794,500
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom