Please dear lord I need a lot of prayers for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby0426

Prayer Partner
Please dear lord I need a lot of prayers for my ###. She has been in the hospital for a week with anemia and her kidneys aren't functioning right and if they give her more fluid it can cause heart failure maybe please pray for my ###. She is ### years old and she still wants to live please prayers that she will be okay thanks and god bless you and also pray for my ### to get a job with ### today and that we can get back on our feet we also need help in paying bills this week and having food on the table next week please pray for us thanks and god bless you

Please dear lord I need a lot of prayers for my ###. She has been in the hospital for a week with anemia and her kidneys aren't functioning right and if they give her more fluid it can cause heart failure maybe please pray for my ###. She is ### years old and she still wants to live please prayers that she will be okay thanks and god bless you and also pray for my ### to get a job with ### today and that we can get back on our feet we also need help in paying bills this week and having food on the table next week please pray for us thanks and god bless you

Please pray for us!
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I pray for the Lord to hear your prayer and that he will be with you ###. That he guides the team of doctors working with her to find the answers to help her. I pray for your ### to get the job and your family to have a warm holiday season. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you I need you. Please hear and answer my prayers. I pray to get my blood pressure under control, a financial blessing, mental, physical, and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### finds a better, safe job and place to live in ### this week or as soon as possible. Come into ###'s...
Replies
8
Views
145
My father-in-law has been ill since ### and in and out of the hospital. He is facing major open-heart surgery this ### and the doctors aren’t giving him a very good chance of survival. Please pray for him as my wife and mother-in-law are trying to be as strong as possible. Our God is greater...
Replies
7
Views
863
Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom